Download Media Kit
TRAVELING TO FIND PEOPLE, PLACES, AND THINGS THAT ROCK!
Christi Tasker is a successful entrepreneur who thrives on wearing mul ple hats and holding multiple tiles simultaneously. A self-described geeky girl whose idea of a “good read” is a deck of social media analy cs or revising furniture or architectural design plans she was a pioneer in social media marke ng as far back as the MySpace era. Among the ﬁ rst business professionals to begin capitalizing on the brand-building poten al of Facebook, she used her eye for design and exper se in marke ng to grow her own companies and global brands for others too.
How are We Different
- Top Influencers for Design, Travel, Social Media, Fashion, Technology & Food.
- My husband and I are global networkers with a natural influence.
- Traveling for business and personal more than 50% of the time, we often introduce our friends to their next experience in cities across the world.
- Being consultants in the fashion & design industries make us natural trend spotters & trendsetters.
- Blogging is the why and the way we share our travel experiences and lifestyle with our family & friends.
Our Recent Works
After Macy & Alex's beautiful Grant Hill Farms wedding ceremony, we continued inside the venue for a fun night with our friends and family. From the Smoke House Barbeque, a southern staple that never leaves a standing complaint, to the scrumptious cake, and the...
As a parent, a child's wedding is special. Watching my only biological child, take the hand of her companion for life will without a doubt be one of the highlights of my life. Knowing that Macy is beyond happy and her wedding was all that she had dreamt of was enough...
If you have not read 1&2, click here before going any further. 3. Don't fill out every piece of paper for kids. Children are fully capable of writing their names and their addresses so why do some parents feel the need to fill in every blank for their kids? I...