ABOUT KENNETH KASTLER, AKA DOC PHINEAS, TRAVEL & HISTORY CHANNEL’S “PROFESSOR OF ANTIQUITIES”
You’ve seen him in Las Vegas. You’ve seen him on HGTV, History Channel shows such as Pawn Stars as the “Professor of Antiquities,” BBC’s Paranormal Hauntings, Travel Channel’s Mystery at the Museum, Haunted Hotels, Haunted Hospitals, and so many more shows. He’s evoked more curiosity than anyone that I know. Now, he can speak out about his REAL gig. Aside from his reality television side hustle, his main business has always been an interior designer – and for some verrry famous people!
In our exclusive interview, KENNETH KASTLER, aka Doc Phineas, King of Steampunk, master of antiquities talks about:
1. How Michael Jackson, Barbara Streisand & many celebrities discovered him
2. His path to interior design & television
3. The story of how Michael Jackson & Doc went to Disneyland for design ideas
5. Distinguishing genuine silver from look-a-likes
6. Entertaining & dinner party tips
7. Self-care for interior designers
8. Why dressing for success is so important
9/ How being nice and egoless, yet assertive pays off
10. Advice for designers today
So much more, we’ll need a second interview for sure! Stay posted to your Facebook group notifications.